Not long after the release of the iTaste MVP 3, Innokin has given us the iTaste MVP 3 Pro. While the outside of the device remains the same, this version of the MVP 3 doubles the power output to a very acceptable 60 watts. In addition to this power boost, we also get an increase in battery from 3800mah to a whopping 4500mah. And to top it all off, the iTaste MVP 3 Pro will fire down to 0.2ohms.
This, in my opinion, is what the iTaste MVP 3 should have been from the get go. But, it’s better late than never and I do appreciate Innokin looking out for the high wattage vapers.
- Operating voltage: 3.0V-9V
- Operating wattage: 6.0W-60W
- Battery: 3.7V, 4500mAh
- Standby current: 200uA max
- Maximum output wattage: 60W
- Maximum output current: 17.5A
- Maximum output voltage: 9V
- Clearomizer resistance: 0.2 Ohm (minimum)
- Charging: Micro USB DC 5V/1A
- Output port : DC 5V/1A
Innokin iTaste MVP 3 Pro
$64.90Get It Here
Here’s an overview of the Innokin iTaste MVP 3 Pro by Spinfuel eMagazine: