Pioneer4you is on a roll, releasing devices left and right. The 30 watt IPV Mini is one of their more recent offerings. With an output range of 5-30 watts, the IPV Mini is sure to be powerful enough for most vapers. This device uses the Yihi SX130 chip which is a great choice as we all know that Yihi makes great chips. It houses one 18650 battery which is removable by unscrewing the bottom cap. The 510 pin is adjustable.
Pioneer4you has been quite popular lately with their IPV2 and IPV3 box mods and I’m sure the IPV Mini is going to keep them going strong.
- Loading resistance: 0.5ohm-3.0ohm.
- Output Voltage range: 3.0V-8.0V
- Output Power range: 5.0w-30w
- Output current: Max 13A
- Input current: 1.3A–13A
- Removable 18650 battery/ mini usb charger
- YIHI SX130 chip
- Charging for Mobile Phone connecting with connector
- Efficiency: 92%
- Screen Size: 0.96″ OLED
Pioneer4you IPV Mini
$49.01Get It Here
Here’s a review of the IPV Mini by VapingwithTwisted420: