The Praxis mechanical mod is a tiny device. This thing comes in at 82mm in length. That’s only about 7mm longer than an Istick! In order to get that small size the Praxis mechanical mod uses a hybrid adapter for attaching your atomizers. This is beneficial in two ways. It reduces the overall size of the mod and it reduces voltage drop because the 510 pin of your atomizer directly contacts the top of the battery.
On top of all that goodness, the Praxis mechanical mod also has a unique switch. Referred to as a dual action switch because you push the switch in and then up. Once you get used to it, it will become one fluid motion.
The Praxis mechanical mod is great device with a unique switch, low voltage drop, small size, and a great price.
- Without 510 center pin, so your atomizer will connect directly to the positive pole of the battery
- Hybrid connection on the top, when you connect any atty to the mod it gives a hybrid look
- Hybrid adapter thread: M20x1
- Unique recessed firing switch
- Houses single 18650 battery (batteries sold separately)
Praxis Mechanical Mod Clone
$16.14Get It Here
Here’s a review of the authentic Praxis Mechanical Mod by Rip Trippers: